YHWH's Learning Channel
Exposing the darkness to the truth.
Ten Reasons Why Messiah’s Name Isn’t Jesus
March 10, 2019
1. The letter “J” is a new letter to the English alphabet. Reference: “J, the tenth letter in the English alphabet, is the youngest of the 26 letters. It is a descendant of the letters I and was not generally considered a separate letter until the 17th century” The New Book of Knowledge Vol. J
2. There is no “J” in the Hebrew alphabet lettering system. Reference: Hebrew Alphabet taken from website http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm
3. The Bibles we use today are less than 300 years old and are not the original Hebrew Scripture written by the prophets and apostles. Reference:” There have been five editions of the King James Bible — 1611, 1615, 1629, 1638, and 1769. (The 1769 edition is the one used in the vast majority of King James Bibles today.)” Quote taken from http://www.teachingtheword.org/content_store/bibles_main.htm
4. Jesus is a new name of about 240 years old.
5. In the 1611 KJV Bible the name of “Jesus” doesn’t even appear. Iesus is used. Reference: 1611 KJV Bible
6. Strong’s Concordance reference #G2424 states in
7. The name of “Jesus is a Greek/Latin/English name. The only English about it is the letter “J”. The name of “Jesus doesn’t have any Hebrew in it, it is not of Hebrew origin. The Savior was given a Hebrew name by Hebrew parents. Just like a English speaking people would give their child an English name and a Spanish speaking people would give their child a Spanish name,
8. The name of “Jesus” has no meaning in the Hebrew language neither does it have any meaning of salvation or redemption.
9. Other people have had the names of Jesus, Iesus, and Yeshua. The savior has a name that is above every name. Reference: Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, whereby we must be saved.
Philip. 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and GIVEN HIM A NAME WHICH IS ABOVE EVERY NAME:
Ephes. 1:21 FAR ABOVE all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED, not only in this
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a MORE EXCELLENT NAME THAN THEY.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
10. The Old Testament prophesied that the Messiah would be named YHWH. Reference: “Most all translations in various languages have chosen to replace the name “
Isa 40:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, “Prepare the way of
ONE NAME YHWH (YAHWAH) Zechariah 14:9
ONE SAVIOR YHWH (YAHWAH) Isaiah 43:3,11
ONE REDEEMER YHWH (YAHWAH) Isaiah 44:6
ONE MAKER YHWH (YAHWAH) Isaiah 54:5
ONLY ONE can bear THE NAME of YHWH (YAHWAH) and it was HIS SON YAHWAH the Messiah.
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Yahwah Ha Mashiach for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Copyright © 2019, YHWH's Learning Channel